Register Now



It is an visa mandate for all students and travellers to have insurance.

Students would need Overseas Student Health Cover ( OSHC) , Health Insurance Plan , National Health Scheme. It is an mandatory requirement for every student to maintain health cover for there entire duration of course. Our counsellors at EduEnroute Overseas provide you quotes from various Insurance companies and would help you  to buy insurance with most coverage at an suitable price.

Travel Insurance  - All Overseas Travellers need Travel insurance to cover there travel from Theft, Loss, Damage and any Health issues. Our experts at EduEnroute Overseas help you to buy the best travel cover at reasonable price. We would like your travel to be safe and memorable.

Please contact your counsellor at EduEnroute Overseas to guide you more on all our insurance needs.